Author Topic: collision of baggage loader and cargo loader **SOLVED**  (Read 2038 times)

airman-a320

collision of baggage loader and cargo loader **SOLVED**
« on: March 07, 2018, 07:20:44 pm »
sharing my problem with greetings from germany: after update my old gsx version (from 2014), the new cargo loader and old baggage loader makes together a run of the front cargo door of my a320. The cargo loader starts from the left side of the jet, roles under his nose of the jet to the right side, continues a circle to the right behind the tail of the jet, crosses the nose again from the left side, stops at the cargo door and turns 180 degrees on the place. At that time the baggage loader is already standing on the same place - and now inside the cargo loader. - The reinstall of GSX makes no difference. So has anybody a solution for this funny prob?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:17:24 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: collision of baggage loader and cargo loader
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 11:20:33 am »
You don't say what airplane you are referring to with "My A320". If it's a supported plane, be sure you use the configuration that comes with GSX, and not something you made/downloaded yourself in the past.

To do that, check the airplane configuration page in GSX, and read from where GSX is taking the configuration data from. If it's not from the internal database (assuming you are using a supported A320), use the RESET button to revert to the configuration that comes with GSX.

If, instead, the airplane is not supported, and you are using a configuration you made yourself, be sure you assign the doors correctly.

airman-a320

Re: collision of baggage loader and cargo loader
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 07:09:09 pm »
Thank You for immediate and competently answer. So I got a much better understanding of the GSX. Now it works well, after made an own configuration. - "My Airbus" is made by Projekt Airbus. - Best greetings from Germany and always a good tailwind for Your job.