Author Topic: 757-200 treated like small aircraft by gsx  (Read 1811 times)

blaunarwal

• Computerpilot since FS4 (1990)
757-200 treated like small aircraft by gsx
« on: February 27, 2018, 09:15:39 pm »
Hi Umberto

My Captainsim 757 III in P3D4.2 is only served by the van instead of a bus. This is a 200 pax aircraft. Also the baggage truck has only one trailer, little luggage. Can you tell me, where gsx is locking for the number of pax?

And how can I let the jetway attach to the middle door. I already set it as prefered exit with no effect.

Regards

Dan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 757-200 treated like small aircraft by gsx
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 08:13:20 am »
My Captainsim 757 III in P3D4.2 is only served by the van instead of a bus. This is a 200 pax aircraft. Also the baggage truck has only one trailer, little luggage. Can you tell me, where gsx is locking for the number of pax?

GSX Manual, Page 11:

"GSX will calculate Deboarding time by estimating the number of passengers on board, which equals to the sum of all the stations in the [weight_and_balance] section of the aircraft.cfg of the airplane in use, divided by 220 lbs. which is an industry standard method of calculating how much a single passenger + baggages weights, in average."

So, you must load the airplane before calling GSX.

And how can I let the jetway attach to the middle door. I already set it as prefered exit with no effect.

The Preferred exit is used only to calculate the stopping position on ground, by the jetway (if it's a standard one), will always dock on the exit defined in the [Exits] section of the aircraft.cfg file, as set by the airplane developer. If, instead, the scenery use SODE jetways, you can choose the door where the jetway will dock, assuming it can reach it.