Author Topic: Problem with PANC airport  (Read 2604 times)

monmar

Problem with PANC airport
« on: February 03, 2018, 11:53:09 pm »
Hello, I can not solve the problem with Aerosoft PANC. Some gates are ok, others are not read well. I have done all the possible tests, as recommended on the forum and manual but it does not work. I tried to run "FSDT Live" but comes out a erorre that prevents me to continue. How can I solve this problem?
I am attaching pictures of the problems and log ....
Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with PANC airport
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 12:06:13 pm »
I tried to run "FSDT Live" but comes out a erorre that prevents me to continue. How can I solve this problem?

The error seems to indicate a mistake in your antivirus, which is blocking the download and the update. Be sure you configure the Antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning, then run the FSDT Live Update again.

monmar

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 08:33:38 am »
Umberto despite FSDT Update the problem remains. I noticed that if I go to force the car park on a vacant positions itself as badly as you can see from the picture. The problem could be in the reading dell'AFCAD ???
Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 10:17:01 am »
Umberto despite FSDT Update the problem remains.

Your problem now doesn't have anything to do with the update, which was required ONLY to fix a previous bug in the airport_visibility_xxxx command that prevented to exclude ICAO airports with numbers, which was the case for the Z41, so this should be fixed, if you have excluded Z41.

But now you have another problem, the OrbX FTX NA on a higher layer priority than Aerosoft PANC, so GSX is correctly reading that AFCAD, instead of the OrbX one, because it's on an higher layer.

The general rule to avoid conflicts, it's always being sure that airports are on top of everything else.

If else fails, just remove the OrbX AFCAD (when the sim is NOT running!!), and choose the "Restart and rebuild airport cache" from the Couatl menu on the next startup.

Chuck Dreier

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 11:04:35 pm »
Virtuali,  please explain how to exclude the airport Z41 as that's what GSX is "reading" when located at PANC.  Thanks.

Chuck Dreier

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 12:59:26 am »
Please disregard.  It was right there in the GSX manual.   :)