Author Topic: GSX not showing up  (Read 2616 times)

AirBorne

GSX not showing up
« on: January 30, 2018, 09:21:29 pm »
KSLC, any gate you choose, it simply doesn't show the window. If I slew the plane back a few meters it will show normally, then I pick up a gate and tell it to warp me there. Since then it stops showing again and I can't board the PAX, push back, nothing. I'm stuck. Tried to reset everything, reinstall, nothing seems to work.
What is going on?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX not showing up
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:14:46 am »
It means there's another AFCAD in conflict, so parking positions don't match, and GSX doesn't know you are on a parking. You can use the GSX parking editor to see the name of the AFCAD in use, which should be the one that comes with the scenery.

AirBorne

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 12:01:40 pm »
Not correct. I figured out that the parking brake was not set (because the brake temperatures were high and the aircraft deems not to use them) in conjunction with the fact that I've set GSX not to verbose messages (which I consider that help to diminish immersion). So, I'd like to ask you, is it possible to make GSX work as planed without the parking brake set? The airplane had chokes positioned, just like in the real world operations would happen.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 01:12:26 pm »
So, I'd like to ask you, is it possible to make GSX work as planed without the parking brake set? The airplane had chokes positioned, just like in the real world operations would happen.

GSX already support using wheel chocks instead of the parking brakes, but it's not something user customizable yet, so it already works, but only on selected airplanes:

Aerosoft Airbus series
FS Labs A30
PMDG 737 NGX
PMDG 747
PMDG 777
Captain Sim new 757

AirBorne

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 07:24:56 pm »
Hmmmm, I see. Do you have plans to support other planes, like the Boeing 717 of TFDi? Or maybe that customization option?

Thanks.