Author Topic: Problem by Addon Manager  (Read 2679 times)

EDDT-Sebi

• FSX
Problem by Addon Manager
« on: January 23, 2018, 01:46:08 pm »
Hallo Support,
I have been deactive by Flightbeam KPHX! Unistall old Version of KPHX Flightbeam, No for Addon Manager & Couatl! Restart PC, i install new Version of Flightbeam KPHX.
But i see FSX, "Trial" texture HD off! But i been deactive KPHX from Addon Manager!
I write been by Forum Flightbeam, Support found a problem by "SimObjects/Misc"! See links with Videoplay!
http://www.flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2859

How unistall to Addon Manager FSDT, cleaner to /Addon Manager/SimObjects/Misc/Flightbeam_KDEN & Flightbeam_KIAD & Flightbeam_KPHX but pls stay a scenery FSDT!
And I try Ordner of Flightbeam_KPHX to other Ordner Backup! Couatl alert ERROR...!
Code: [Select]
couatl v3.2 (build 3883)
panic log started on Mon Jan 22 22:58:38 2018
problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
{'Airport': 'KPHX', 'User Pos': (33.44263639137921, -112.02383666271531, 347.084 m, 1.13594 m, 180.772093364106)}
Backup back to orginal Ordner!

Please help me!

regard
Sebastian

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem by Addon Manager
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 11:44:35 pm »
Your error log shows you have an outdated version of the program, which is not normally possible, since our installer will always automatically download the current one.

DO NOT remove folders manually, removing Simobjects when the scenery is stil installed will only result in big stuttering caused by the missing simobjects.

- Uninstall everything, both FSDT and Flightbeam. Reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?"

- Reinstall all the FSDT sceneries, using ONLY the current version of the installers. DO NOT install with older installers.

- Reinstall all the Flightbeam sceneries, using ONLY the current version of the installers. DO NOT install with older installers.

As usual, be sure to install with the Antivirus disabled, and configure it to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning.