Author Topic: ZürichX  (Read 5968 times)

Peter5346

ZürichX
« on: November 20, 2007, 09:07:07 pm »
Hello,
  I has increased to me scenerie zürichx and registriert.gestern I have to me version 1.2 herruntergeladen and have installed, but I have very heavy problem with zürich. if I scenerie opens I agree laufband with titel "Trial period FSDreamTeam ZürichX has End" now I have anew installed this scenerie 4x and today immerwieder this same meldung. now I have gone again in flusi in scenerie zürich, now I got meldung "Trial period FSDreamTeam ZürichX has Startet" what I was glad and hoped that now it worked. I was just, besides, flug zürich - to give castle Ham in the FMC of my PMDG737. before I I provided I was deactivated again "Trial period FSDreamTeam ZürichX has End", I do not understand welt any more. nevertheless, it cannot be that one pays for scenerie, agrees registrierungs key and one becomes running deaktivirt. in menüleiste in fs9> addon manager I can click only the sharp Buy, because this leads one to renewed bezahlung. buy and weave file would have to be shown normally with aktivierung likewise grey only this is not him fall. has extinguished zürich about systemsteuerung> software to xtenmal and has installed anew, without occur. this is strange that was announced itself scenerie in seneriebibliothek, because when I had appealed zürich, was only standard airport watch and in bibliothek as well as scenery_cfg had disappeared scenerie. with installation I have deactivated even virenscanner and firewall. I am stink crossly and sadly. achja m.net framwork 1.1 and 2.0 I have installed. to scenerie I can only say "really" if she ran.

To many thanks to peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ZürichX
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 10:05:16 pm »
Sorry, I really can't understand what are you saying...

Have you said that Zurich keeps going into Trial mode, then it activates, then it goes into Trial mode again ?

The only way the scenery reverts into Trial mode, it's because for some reason, is not possible to write in the Windows registry, something that it's not normal, and leads to believe to a Windows config problem, since no other user has this problem. Of course, I'm only guessing, since from your message it's not really clear what you really did.

There aren't any users with this problem, and we have been using this registration method for about 3 years now, and never seen the program randomly losing the activation.

Holger Kistermann

Re: ZürichX
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 08:30:58 am »
Hallo Peter,

ich kann kaum verstehen, was Du schreibst. Umberto versteht jedenfalls kein Wort.

Wenn Du derselbe Peter bist, dem ich vorgestern und gestern geholfen hätte, dann wäre es gut, wenn Du Dir mal die E-Mail durchlesen würdest, die ich Dir geschickt habe. Diese Mail beinhaltet zwei oder drei Lösungsvarianten. Hast Du meine Mail überhaupt bekommen? Ich habe keine Antwort von Dir erhalten, was ich ehrlich gesagt aufgrund meiner intensiven Hilfe erwartet hätte. Das hat nämlich viel Zeit gekostet.

----

Hi Peter,

if you're the same guy who I've helped yesterday, it would be great if you read my mail. It contains two or three possible solutions... I did not get a reply from you yet, which I really expected to be honest. Writing mails and translating them has cost plenty of time.