Author Topic: PAX Numbers During Boarding  (Read 2824 times)

bbugday

PAX Numbers During Boarding
« on: January 07, 2018, 05:38:38 pm »
Hi,
When I start boarding GSX just gives a random number of passengers.
Is there a way to set the pax number for GSX during boarding?
It does not interact with the pax numbers that I set on the 2nd mcdu on the aerosoft airbus for example.
If that could be possible just like refueling it would be great.
Or is something like this already possible and I'm missing something

BR,
Burak

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PAX Numbers During Boarding
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 09:45:52 pm »
When I start boarding GSX just gives a random number of passengers. Is there a way to set the pax number for GSX during boarding?

The number of passengers it's not obviously "random" but, as explained on the GSX manual, it's taken from the actual airplane load, divided by 220 lbs, which is the industry standard estimate for a passenger+luggage weight.

It does not interact with the pax numbers that I set on the 2nd mcdu on the aerosoft airbus for example.

This has been discussed so many times on the forum, and it's related to the way the Aerosoft Airbus simulates loading so, you must be sure you call GSX after the final load weight has been set.

ozflyer

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 11:41:05 am »
Is it possible to get progressive passenger boarding display ?.

Pit

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 12:02:09 pm »
Is it possible to get progressive passenger boarding display ?.

Hello ozflyer,
IT IS already possible, sure, I can see the progressive number of boarding PAX (passengers) in the green bar that GSX opens when the procedure is runnning. I see x/y boarding passengers: where "x" is the number of already boarded passengers "y" the number of remaining passangers to be boarded, in a progressive count of course. I use only default or freeware aircrafts, but all of them reach the real PAX numbers to GSX as entered  in the payload section of the aircrafts, in any case.

regards, Pit.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:46:26 pm by Pit »