Author Topic: GSX Texture Black P3D v4.1  (Read 3543 times)

danimoshe

GSX Texture Black P3D v4.1
« on: January 06, 2018, 02:22:52 pm »
I flew in P3D v4 and prepar the GSX boarding But I saw that the texture of the GSX's vehicles had a black texture.
I have a P3D v4.1.7.22841
Wait for an answer
Thanks

deverette

Re: GSX Texture Black P3D v4.1
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 11:30:18 pm »
I think this is the "texture bug" which has been alluded to in other threads here reporting similar problems. I have the same issue, which I've only seen impact GSX vehicles (even after an uninstall/reinstall of GSX).

Unfortunately after spending 90 minutes on LM's forum, I can't locate any threads which describe the issue in detail (can't search by "texture" or "textures" has it's "too common" a term), and don't feel like going page by page hoping to find it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:51:16 pm »
Yes, it's the very well know black textures bug that has been introduced with 4.1 (doesn't happen with 4.0), it doesn't have anything to do with GSX, and can affect any addon (some users see black airplanes in the preview window too), and it will be fixed in the next P3D upgrade.

Nothing we or you can do about it, other than waiting for the fix.

deverette

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 01:23:20 am »
Yes, it's the very well know black textures bug that has been introduced with 4.1 (doesn't happen with 4.0), it doesn't have anything to do with GSX, and can affect any addon (some users see black airplanes in the preview window too), and it will be fixed in the next P3D upgrade.

Nothing we or you can do about it, other than waiting for the fix.

Thanks Umberto. Was just curious what was causing it. Will wait for 4.2.