Author Topic: Anyone know why my jetways are doing this? **SOLVED**  (Read 4280 times)

josh_drummond

Anyone know why my jetways are doing this? **SOLVED**
« on: January 04, 2018, 02:01:38 am »
Just started happening and I unstalled and reinstalled GSX no buildings again on my reinstall. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......  This is Flightbeam MSP

https://gyazo.com/fb71c2424b412239badc4c9af39c2688
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 10:27:20 pm by virtuali »

josh_drummond

Re: Anyone know why my jetways are doing this?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 02:04:35 am »

airbumps

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 03:54:09 am »
What airport and what scenery is it?

Is this the result if you don't use GSX? Ie, if you use CTRL-J?

josh_drummond

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 06:07:15 am »
SODE jetways only.  Not Default

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 10:03:31 am »
The only thing that might be related to GSX when using SODE jetways on a 3rd party scenery (not FSDT), is the airplane configuration so, for example, if the door was in the wrong position, the jetway wouldn't work correctly at all airports with SODE jetways.

If it's not that, then it's an issue entirely unrelated to GSX, which doesn't have any control over SODE jetways in 3rd party scenery (non FSDT): it's just ask SODE to animate them.

Do they work differently if you activate them from the SODE menu, instead of the GSX one ?

josh_drummond

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 07:29:33 am »
They work but they will go up in the air and the dock points to the wrong direction.  The jetways will not even come up to the aircraft when I select it from the docking menu.  They do animate, just in the wrong way.  I never changed anything in my simulator.  I've tried uninstalling SODE and some FSDT products but no joy in getting this resolved.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 10:16:39 pm »
They work but they will go up in the air and the dock points to the wrong direction.

If this was in reply to this question of mine:

Do they work differently if you activate them from the SODE menu, instead of the GSX one ?

Then this clearly indicates the problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX, and it's entirely a scenery problem. When you use the normal SODE menu (not the GSX menu), to call SODE jetways on a 3rd party scenery, GSX it's entirely out of the loop.

josh_drummond

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 10:26:05 pm »
I got them working, I'm a dumb______   I didn't have advanced animations checked they pointed that out in the SODE forums!   ;D ;D ;D ;D