Products Support > Charlotte KCLT Support FSX/P3D

Runway 05/23 Disable?

<< < (2/2)

Pvazquez:
Hello,

Can anyone help me deactivating Runways 23/5 and activating the other runways for arrival and departures?... The thing is that 23/5 are the ONLY active runways in the scenery and the others are totally ignored. I just don't know how to do the ADE. Help me, Please!!

Regards,
Pvazquez

USA5775:

--- Quote from: hawkeye53 on February 25, 2018, 09:59:52 pm ---Just today I edited the KCLT ADE file and added crosswind runways. I realize I do this at my own risk, but would you believe it worked! I observed traffic for a while, had aircraft using both Runway 23 and 36R.

--- End quote ---

Hello,

Does your ADE edited file have RWY 23 active at the same time while 18L, 18C, 18R are active? Also, while 36L, 36C, 36R are active does it keep traffic from landing on RWY 5. I know its a bit of a complicated RWY set up, but I've seen it achieved before in FSX. I edited this CLT ADE file before but couldn't achieve the same RWY patterns as CLT in real life. Thank you for any response in advance :D

Dave_YVR:
 In ADE, simply double click on a runway that you want to edit and open or close it to take-off's or landing or both depending on what you want from it. You then save it and compile, it's super simple.

djtiger76:
Oh how I would LOVE if the original poster could post the crosswind setting here or better yet, provide a link to the updated ADE. This constant line up at 5/23 is outrageously annoying!
I have attempted to add crosswind runways and now getting a complier error

_Belowtheline:

--- Quote from: djtiger76 on May 06, 2020, 09:03:46 pm ---Oh how I would LOVE if the original poster could post the crosswind setting here or better yet, provide a link to the updated ADE. This constant line up at 5/23 is outrageously annoying!
I have attempted to add crosswind runways and now getting a complier error

--- End quote ---

I agree with this, would love to see some more love thrown into KCLT and all the other FSDT airports for P3D(Still going forward strong).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version