FS9 support > Las Vegas FS9

GA Traffic at the gates?

(1/6) > >>

AaronMyers:
Hello,

Just wondering if there is some AFCAD tweaking that is needed to prevent the gate from filling up with GA traffic and cargo?

virtuali:
Check your airline codes both in the AI aircraft.cfg file and in the AFCAD. If they match, the AI will prefer to go to the parking place with the code.

Dillon:
This is a known problem especially with KLAS.  It has nothing to do with the codes as GA traffic will park at gates for no particular reason.  CYYZ (both freeware and Blueprint's payware) is another example of this as there's more GA going to that airport (if you have GA Traffic in conjuction with World of AI and Ultimate Traffic for airliners) that there's parking spaces in the AFCAD to support them.  Most airports this problem happens at times of the day when most aircraft are at the airport, dawn for example.  During the day you really don't see this problem.  In the case of KLAS this problem can happen all day.  More GA spots are needed to accomadate GA aircraft or they'll use the terminal and cargo ramp areas.  The solution is for someone like Harpsi to build in more GA parking spaces.  I wish the 'Janet/Area 51' area was devoid of active spots and FSDT programed static Janet aircraft in that area.  It's unrealistic to see GA aircraft parked there.

Again more GA parking spots the more we'll see this issue resolved... 

harpsi:
Hi

I have no traffic at the gates. A lot of taxiways have 1 feet. I don´t know if the afcad was made with that tool from flight1 for afcads which I don´t know the name and which is not compatible with the Lee Swordy´s tool. I´ll try to change some things to see what happens.

harpsi

harpsi:
Hi

Only GA traffic is in the scenery and some more aircrafs (2 or 3) which is really strange. All the big airlines disappeared. Any ideia?

harpsi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version