Author Topic: Service Vehicles Placement  (Read 1811 times)

dookster49

Service Vehicles Placement
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:49:06 pm »
Fuel trucks now park under the right wing of my Airbus, when they formerly parked under the left wing, and I don't know why. I've not adjusted any settings, so I'm puzzled about this and am hoping that there is a solution. In addition, the fuel truck never departs, even after refueling is complete, and the baggage/cargo carts plow right into the truck! Please see attached jpeg, which is self-explanatory. Thanks!

Larry D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Service Vehicles Placement
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 10:57:41 am »
The fuel truck is correctly appearing on the right side, because if it was on the left (that was a problem, instead), it would have conflicted with the passenger stairs so, we fixed it and placed it on the right.

The issue is not the fuel position on the right, which is correct, but the fact it doesn't depart, and this is likely due to having followed the wrong procedure, most likely you must have started the refueling on the airplane at the wrong time.

Please read the manual carefully, the explanation of how the refueling system is supposed to be used on a 3rd party airplane with a custom fuel system, and how the procedure changes depending if it has a progressive refuel simulation or not. Since the Aerosoft A320 can refuel both progressively or instantly, you must use GSX accordingly to the method you used.

Dominato83

Re: Service Vehicles Placement
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 01:16:48 am »
FWIW, as a ramper myself, most airliners, including Airbii, have the fueling point on the right wing, so the setup FSDT has implemented is correct.  Like Umberto said, it's probably the time you requested fueling that messed it up.