Author Topic: GSX Restart problem  (Read 3929 times)

Bombero18

GSX Restart problem
« on: November 25, 2017, 06:29:21 am »
Hi, I would like to bring here this topic thats been bothering me a lot these last few months.

GSX is ordered to load the plane, then after loading it and all trucks are gone I requested with number 5 in the menu to get my pushback... It brings a message saying Departure clearence requested but it never happens, I can wait for ever there. So due this problem I have to select 7 on the menu to restart GSX but it brings up a bigger problem by making the airport dissapear and also never reload back again so basically all the time spent on making the flight is lost and I have to restart FSX again. Im tired of this really, I ran the Live updater every 1 week, and the last time was a few hours ago.

Enjoy my KCLT airport after requesting reset GSX.

abueren

Re: GSX Restart problem
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 05:37:31 pm »
I have te same Problem, which didn´t exist in earlier Version:
- The pushback often doesn´t work, it says departure clearance requested and nothing happens. Previously, it at least worked after resetting the Position or restarting coatl.
- Then the big Problem: Now coatl won´t restart, so all functions are lost without restarting FSX. That´s very annoying - please fix this asap

Best regards
Adrian

Bombero18

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 09:02:33 am »
I have te same Problem, which didn´t exist in earlier Version:
- The pushback often doesn´t work, it says departure clearance requested and nothing happens. Previously, it at least worked after resetting the Position or restarting coatl.
- Then the big Problem: Now coatl won´t restart, so all functions are lost without restarting FSX. That´s very annoying - please fix this asap

Best regards
Adrian

Im glad its not me only and that this is a problem in general of the Fsdreamteam possibly.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 11:40:55 pm »
I'm sorry, but I cannot replicate this issue. Pushback works and restart works too. Is your scenery library particularly large, and/or your PC is overloaded with addons ?

Could you please try this version of the Couatl.exe ( place it into the Addon Manager\Couatl folder ), and see if it makes any difference ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/download/couatl.exe

Bombero18

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 03:07:15 am »
I will try and come back with an answer, thanks for the assistance.

Bombero18

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 08:59:07 am »
Nothing about it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 05:22:18 pm »
This means nothing has changed ? I'm sorry but, I really don't know what might be. Here, of course, it works with either version.

Would you like to try a Teamviewer session, so I can check your system directly ? Send me a PM to arrange this, if it's ok for you.

Bombero18

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 09:02:27 am »
I will let you know if I really get to that point of having the necessity of using Team viewer, for now I work until 2am every day so I am in a hard schedule to arrange something or even to enjoy my sim.

Greetings.