Author Topic: GSX notification and MCE  (Read 2421 times)

ozflyer

GSX notification and MCE
« on: November 30, 2017, 10:04:02 pm »
I have been using GSX and MCE for a couple of years now.

I like the way MCE responds to GSX and open and closes door and wheel chocks etc.

But that feature requires the annoying green bar and text. Is there any other way to automate without the green bar text?.

I can configure keys to open catering doors, but when the catering vehicles pull up, there is no sound or other notification to open the doors, same for cargo doors as well.

Any ideas how this can be addressed?. Anyone done it ?.

Thanks

cowings1588

Re: GSX notification and MCE
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:07:04 pm »
I'd look & see if it has which I almost betting it has some kind of settings page & look & see if it don't have click on or off for notification bar or whatever else it could be called & see if you can't uncheck it.. most things have ways of turning off notification bars.. even AS16 you can turn off the weather notifications. So I'm sure that program must have something like that..
COA
Bill

ozflyer

Re: GSX notification and MCE
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 02:55:54 am »
I'd look & see if it has which I almost betting it has some kind of settings page & look & see if it don't have click on or off for notification bar or whatever else it could be called & see if you can't uncheck it.. most things have ways of turning off notification bars.. even AS16 you can turn off the weather notifications. So I'm sure that program must have something like that..

Hi Bill it has , but then from inside the cockpit you don't know when to open doors etc. Since there is no audio played when catering trucks are in position.

MCE reads the test and opens the doors, so if I disable notifications, the truck will pull up but will not service the aircraft.

Fuel truck is the only exception.