Author Topic: GSX parking positions all incorrect at LSZH by Aerosoft  (Read 1892 times)

C130

• "With your eyes turned skywards...."
GSX parking positions all incorrect at LSZH by Aerosoft
« on: December 04, 2017, 03:17:54 pm »
I can not get GSX to place me at the correct parking positions at LSZH by Aerosoft?

The attached photo is typical. I am selecting Gate B35 and get in between, 37 and 39?

The other gates are far worse. Some place me in a field or car park?

The AFCAD, in the GSX editor, is stated as;

F:\Orbx\FTX_EU_GES_05_Scenery\scenery\ADE_FTX_GES_LSZH.bgl

Is there a way to correct this please?  When I try to use the GSX editor, the aircraft just jumps back to the previous position?

Regards
David

"Suspension of Disbelief". Flight Simulators! My You Tube Channel is "David Herky".

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX parking positions all incorrect at LSZH by Aerosoft
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 06:57:50 pm »
F:\Orbx\FTX_EU_GES_05_Scenery\scenery\ADE_FTX_GES_LSZH.bgl

Is there a way to correct this please?  When I try to use the GSX editor, the aircraft just jumps back to the previous position?

The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX, but it's caused by the conflicting scenery from OrbX, which is taking precedence over the Aerosoft AFCAD.

Since GSX reads the layering order, be sure the Aerosoft scenery has an higher priority than the OrbX scenery in the Scenery Library, which should always be the case with airports (addon airports should always be on top of everything else), because if it's not, you'll have problems with AI too, not just GSX.