General Category > FSDT Promotions

KLAS launch promotions

(1/5) > >>

virtuali:
Hello to all,

For the KLAS launch, we activated the following promotions:

Buy KLAS, and get any other FSDT scenery of your choice, at 30% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN8118989606 - Use the Coupon code when buying the other scenery, not KLAS. You don't have to purchase the other scenery together with KLAS. You have time until May 15 to do so. The offer is valid for XPOI as well, not just the airport sceneries.

If you bought all 4 FSDT sceneries published so far, you can buy KLAS at 20% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN3387041395 - Use the Coupon code when buying KLAS. IMPORTANT - The sytem will recognize your past purchases by looking at the email you'll insert to buy KLAS so, if you changed email in the meantime, the Coupon will be refused. In this case, PLEASE, contact us to update your records for past orders with the new email BEFORE purchasing KLAS! It's a lot of work to fix this after you purchased KLAS so, no refunds will be given in this case.

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

Both promotion will last only until May 15 so, be quick to take advantadge of them!

B777ER:
I just downloaded the FS9 version of KLAS and LGSS. I installed first KLAS and then LSGG. I then purchased KLAS with no problems and it shows now as registered. I then went to purchase LSGG and entered the coupon code as stated above to get the 30% discount. It keeps telling me it is not a valid coupon? Any ideas?

DISREGARD MESSAGE ABOVE. Guess it just takes esellrate a few minutes to update the system on my KLAS purchase.

virtuali:
You might need to wait a little bit, because Esellerate has redundant servers so, it might take a while to update them all to register your KLAS purchase.

If it still doesn't work in a few hours, contact me via support email, so we can check it better.

altstiff:
The Eseller servers are VERY slow. Even processing a purchase.

wabash10:
Okay,
so I should buy KLAS, do not enter any coupon codes, then I can get as many of the others for 30% off by using the codes when I purchase them correct?

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version