Author Topic: problemi di vario genere con gsx  (Read 2538 times)

I-9374

problemi di vario genere con gsx
« on: November 16, 2017, 06:16:18 pm »
Buonasera. Ho acquistato da qualche giorno questo programma, mi piace molto ma ho dei problemi che mi impediscono di sfruttarlo a pieno.
Il primo e il meno importante e che il simulatore non parte al primo accensione ma devo riavviarlo, il secondo e che, dopo fatto l'imbarco dei passeggeri e bagagli non riconosce la chiusura della porta principale e di conseguenza non posso effettuare l'accensione e il pushback, e poi di tutti i veicoli che lavorano attorno all'aereo vedo solo l'autista e le ruote il resto e trasparente tranne che per i mezzi del catering che si vedono bene. Speriamo di poter risolvere. Grazie

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: problemi di vario genere con gsx
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 08:51:48 am »
This forum is English only so, please, if you want to be supported here, use English, for the benefit of others. If you want to be supported in Italian, use email.

To reply to your questions:

- The issue of GSX supposedly not recognizing the airplane door, is likely because you are trying to use an unsupported airplane without having configured it first.

As clearly explained on the manual, if your airplane is not already supported by GSX internally, you must create a configuration for it, using the supplied airplane configuration page, which allows you to setup all doors and, most importantly, tell GSX which variables controls each door (which might be standard or custom). Only then, GSX will be able to recognize if a door is open/closed.

- If you have missing parts or transparent parts, it's usually a problem of video memory corruption or the result of having used an undocumented tweak which is not right for your video card so, you might try all all these:

- Reset your video driver to default

- If that doesn't work, try to delete your FSX.CFG, so a new one will be created with all default settings. Apply only the HIGHMEMFIX = 1 tweak and nothing else, if you use FSX.

- If that doesn't work, be sure you are not running the sim or any of the addons that starts with it in Compatibility mode.

I-9374

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 10:43:25 am »
Good morning, thanks for the quick response and especially in Italian. I will use the google translator. The aircraft I use in general is the pmdg 737. I've seen in the list of supported aircraft that this aircraft is. so I did not make any particular configuration. the string HIGHMEMFIX = 1 already placed because pmdg advises to add it. Regarding the video card could kindly explain what a tweak I use a nvidia geforce 980 TI with 32gb of memory. As for the cfg file, just delete the existing one, and once the simulator is done, it should create a new one? Right?. I'm not very practical.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 10:54:43 am »
If you haven't changed the default configuration that comes with GSX ( use the RESET button in the airplane configuration to be sure of this ), the doors will be surely recognized.

Yes, if you delete the FSX.CFG file, the sim will create a new one with all default settings, on the next restart.

I-9374

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 12:34:04 am »
Good evening I followed his instructions and tried a flight .. and went all right for both doors and for ground vehicles. in the next few days I will try other airports to test if it's all right ... For now, thank you very much

I-9374

Re: informazione sui menĂ¹
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 12:11:30 pm »
Good morning.
these days I landed and dispersed from different airports without any problems.
All perfect. I wanted to ask what the difference is if I use the couatl or GSX menu to seem to me the same.