Author Topic: What version of Addon Manager do I have?  (Read 4109 times)

nat2004

What version of Addon Manager do I have?
« on: April 16, 2009, 11:55:16 am »
Hi,

How do I find out if I have the latest version of the Addon Manager?

Thanks,
Nat

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: What version of Addon Manager do I have?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 01:59:02 pm »
As with any Windows .dll, you can check its version by simply right-click on the file, select "Properties", then "Details".

However, if you just launch any of our installers, provided is fairly recent, they all have an automatic online udpate feature, so its always gets the latest version of the .DLL so, you don't need to worry not having the latest version, because the installer will always get it for you. Of course, you need to run the installer with an internet connection active.

nat2004

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 02:17:59 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. So I assume the .dll I would check would be the bglman.dll? If so that says v1.00.56. Does that sound right?

Just FYI the reason I'm asking is I've just installed the 3GB Patch and wanted to make sure I have at least v1.45 (which solves the 3GB Patch compatibility issues?)

Thanks,
Nat

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 02:35:18 pm »
Thanks for the reply. So I assume the .dll I would check would be the bglman.dll? If so that says v1.00.56. Does that sound right?

Yes, it's very recent, I think there's a new version online already (that you can get by running any installer again), but it doesn't change anything with regard to the 3GB patch issue, which was solved several months ago.

nat2004

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 02:36:36 pm »
Yes, it's very recent, I think there's a new version online already (that you can get by running any installer again), but it doesn't change anything with regard to the 3GB patch issue, which was solved several months ago.

Thanks!