Author Topic: Third Cargo Loader not showing up at FSDT  (Read 1920 times)

ettennar

Third Cargo Loader not showing up at FSDT
« on: November 03, 2017, 09:30:27 pm »
Hello Umberto,
  I recently purchased FSDT KSDF and taxied to cargo bay D04 and proceeded to run the GSX UPS World Cargo Loading System but every time I try the third cargo loader doesn't appear only the two for the opposite side of the aircraft. The aircraft is Capt. Sim 757 cargo. I've updated and installed my GSX  to version 2.2.021 and installed a new Addon Manager 4.0.0.6 but after installing them the third cargo loader still doesn't appear. I've also run the FSDT Live Update. I hope there is an easy fix for this. Please advise. Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Third Cargo Loader not showing up at FSDT
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 03:27:44 pm »
I've updated and installed my GSX  to version 2.2.021 and installed a new Addon Manager 4.0.0.6

First, the current version of the Stand-Alone Addon Manager is 4.0.0.8.

And, as explained several times on the forum in other threads, installing the Stand-Alone Addon Manager is not entirely useless, since the FSDT Live Updater, if run when the sim is closed, can Update everything from FSDT, without requiring to do anything else.

Not that installing the outdated Stand-Alone Addon Manager could cause any issue, since the 4.0.0.6 is still recent enough to do the "Live Update" step at the end so, it won't cause problems, but it's just a wasted effort.

About your issue, try to Reset the configuration for the airplane because, we have updated the configuration that comes with GSX for the Captain Sim 757 to have a separate Main Cargo door, but if you customized the airplane in the past, your custom configuration is taking precedence, preventing GSX from using its internal one.