Author Topic: GSX Couatl restart after gate selection when on final approach  (Read 2839 times)

josh_drummond

GSX Couatl restart after gate selection when on final approach
« on: October 27, 2017, 03:31:06 am »
I've been having this problem about every time I get set up for my approach and select my gate when I'm on final.  I get 3 error messages then it asks me to restart the couatl engine.  I have used the live update before I fly and it seems to work just fine.  I wait a day or so and not fly.  Then when I fly again it happens.  It working just fine a while ago now its not.  Once its restarted all is well.  It is just annoying when the errors pop up then the software runs fine.

Why am I having to run liveupdate every time I do a flight?  It used to say when I started the sim right away that there was an update for it.  Now I have no idea when to update it and it messes up my flights.  Again if I run liveupdate before I fly every single time I'm fine.  If I don't the next time I fly that message comes up.

Thanks for the help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Couatl restart after gate selection when on final approach
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 08:59:47 am »
I get 3 error messages then it asks me to restart the couatl engine.

You should post the content of this error.

Why am I having to run liveupdate every time I do a flight?

You surely don't, and nobody ever reported it must to this at every flight. But again, it's not possible to be any more specific if you don't post the actual error. That's why the error message offers you a chance to open the error log: so you can report it to us for support.

josh_drummond

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 11:48:38 pm »
I''ll keep you posted, running LiveUpdate now before my flight.  I won't run it for awhile again, then when I do I'll post the reports.  Keep this topic open and I'll post them here.  Thanks again!

josh_drummond

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 03:47:37 am »
I have my logs I'll upload the files so you can see them.  I updated before my flight and still got the 3 errors.  Here they are!  Thanks again for any help given!  Always appreciated your support!

portanav

• Retired (BWIA-Caribbean Airlines)
    • My Boeing B738NG Sim Build.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 09:51:51 am »
I am having the same problem. Error report attached.

Regards,
Michael.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:18:21 pm by portanav »
regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738

elButz

Regards,
Johannes Butz