Author Topic: GSX broken. tried everything **SOLVED**  (Read 2364 times)

Aristo

GSX broken. tried everything **SOLVED**
« on: October 26, 2017, 09:59:51 pm »
Hi all,

After issues with KJFK a few weeks ago I installed LSGG to see if it would work but GSX has broken saying GSX has been disabled on this airport by user settings. I have seen all threads regarding this issue yet nothing has orked for me. Coutal live updater run nearly 10 times. Firewall turned off, GSX reinstalled multiple times. LSGG removed as well as JFK and still nothing.
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:37:19 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX broken. tried everything
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:22:45 am »
I'm sorry but, I can only repeat and confirm the only possible reason for this problem, is the Live Update wasn't able to download the required files. It might not be the antivirus, but also a firewall.

Run the FSDT Live update again, and try to disable the firewall too.

If you are sure all your antivirus and firewalls have been disabled, then it's possible your local Live Update node (we use 118 servers on the Cloudflare network, which are selected depending on your location ) still hasn't got the latest files we released yesterday.

In this case, download and install the current GSX Full installer will surely get you all the latest files, since they are included in the installer, so it's not important if you cannot download them from the servers.

Aristo

Re: GSX broken. tried everything
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 09:52:39 am »
Thanks for the reply. The fix for me was to doweled the installer from the website again.  :)