Author Topic: Airstairs not going away  (Read 1643 times)

Andrew Z

Airstairs not going away
« on: October 25, 2017, 03:47:48 am »
For the past week I have been trying out the demo making sure everything works great and it would be a good purchase, and I have only seen one problem, every time I board/deboard the Airstairs in the Front and/or back never back away from the plane after, and thus causing a problem because everytime I request departure it always tells me for other operations to end. I seemed to fix other problems like the "Close Door" message even though the door was already closed, but I have never been able to find a solution to this. :( Please help
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 04:01:23 am by Andrew Z »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airstairs not going away
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 10:13:40 am »
The passenger stairs will go away when you select the departure/pushback option.

If they don't in your system, please indicate a reproducible case indicating the airport and the airplane used. Possibly, use a default airplane with the default configuration that comes with GSX and on a default or an FSDT scenery. If the problem doesn't happen with an all default situation, it might be possibly related to the airport, so please indicate where this happens, the airport, the gate and the airplane used.