Author Topic: Support After-Purchase Services  (Read 2331 times)

marc320

Support After-Purchase Services
« on: September 20, 2017, 08:41:44 am »
Dears FSDT staff and Users!

I have a trouble with the after purchase services. http://store3.esellerate.net/Store/Support/

When I fill and send my email in Finding your order number, MSG Order History has been emailed to [MyEmail] But I never receive Email for this request. No in receive box and No more in Spam Box.

esellerate.net domain is ok in my Email box.

I receive normally my invoice.

Maybe user can experience the same trouble?

FSDT Staff can do it manually?

Cheers! :D
Marc

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 08:57:15 am by marc320 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Support After-Purchase Services
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 03:34:02 pm »
If you see the red message that says the email has been sent, you can be sure it has been sent (it will give you a different message if your email wasn't recognized, for example) and I checked all your orders are correctly registered to your current email.

It's possible your ISP might have filters you cannot control that removed the email. Some ISP subscribe to 3rd party anti-spam list, which sometimes might be too aggressive in blocking emails.

I sent you a copy of all your purchase receipts using a different method.

marc320

Re: Support After-Purchase Services
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 06:54:34 pm »
If you see the red message that says the email has been sent, you can be sure it has been sent (it will give you a different message if your email wasn't recognized, for example) and I checked all your orders are correctly registered to your current email.

It's possible your ISP might have filters you cannot control that removed the email. Some ISP subscribe to 3rd party anti-spam list, which sometimes might be too aggressive in blocking emails.

I sent you a copy of all your purchase receipts using a different method.

Yes red I have the red message.
thanks i receive all and i will keep it in a secured folder :D
Marc