Author Topic: GSX Pushback Service Direction Issues  (Read 2679 times)

dave79

GSX Pushback Service Direction Issues
« on: September 05, 2017, 02:16:27 pm »
Hey Guys
Having recently upgraded to P3DV4, I'm experiencing an issue with GSX Pushback Service "Directions" when using the Fly Tampa Sydney scenery. All other functions perform without issue.
Ive reviewed alot of the support forum questions being answered on here and to date, Ive tried alot of whats been mentioned but still having no luck.
Ive gone into GSX Settings and tried a many times to change the pushback direction to "BOTH" and "RIGHT" in customise airport positions for this particular gate D40 and then reset Couatl but still no luck.
Ive tired to go to airport and have all gates changed to "BOTH" and reset Couatl but no luck
Ive tried to edit Sydney with ADE175 but no luck.

I believe I have the latest add on manager, tried downloading this (live updater) again but no luck.
It simply only just gives me option 1 Turn nose right/tail left, then only option 4, departure without pushback.
Number 2 and 3 is missing???? Its giving me the wrong direction which will face me the wrong way after pushback.

Its becoming really frustating and I have no idea how to fix this.
Ive tried the pushback service feature with other P3DV4 Default Airports and its doing the same thing.

I'm hoping someone has experienced this before and has been able to solve it.
Really appreciate any assistance if you can help me please.

Cheers
Dave

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pushback Service Direction Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 10:20:43 pm »
Its becoming really frustating and I have no idea how to fix this. Ive tried the pushback service feature with other P3DV4 Default Airports and its doing the same thing.

Please indicate a precise, exact, reproducible case of a default airport were you have only 1 pushback direction, even if the pushback preference is set to "Both".

Indicate the gate number, and be sure you remove all your customizations for that airport, to be sure you haven't made some kind of mistake. To remove all your customization for an airport, go to the parking customization page, and select the top-most node with the Icao code in the list on the left, then press the "Reset" button, exit, and choose "Restart Couatl".