Author Topic: GSX menu not showing up  (Read 2667 times)

Banalisator

GSX menu not showing up
« on: August 26, 2017, 05:09:49 pm »
Hello folks,

I once again have a problem with GSX.

I use the latest GSX version and P3D v4 (release version, no hotfix installied). When I spawn on any parking position/gate at any airport (addon or default), GSX is showing in the menu bar but the menu (CTRL + F12 or via menu bar) does not show up. If I slew my aircraft five meters away to get outside of the AFCAD parking position, the menu does show up. It does also on a runway. When I select a stand and teleport me there, at the stand the menu doesn't show up again. After landing at another airport, I can obviously open the menu on a taxiway and select a stand, everything works there. But when I'm inside an AFCAD parking position, it doesn't show up.

Yes, I reinstalled it. Multiple times.

Doesn't work on all aircraft I own (PMDG 737, 747, 777, TFDi 717).

Thank you very much for help.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 09:09:09 pm by Banalisator »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX menu not showing up
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 10:08:13 am »
. But when I'm inside an AFCAD parking position, it doesn't show up.

I cannot replicate the problem but, it's possible GSX is trying to tell you something, but you might have turned down the Verbosity slider in the GSX Settings all the way down, so you don't see any warnings anymore.

If you have the Verbosity slider at the highest setting, and you still don't see any message, try to enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section, and after you exit the sim, check the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG file that will be created, as soon as you call GSX in a stand and it doesn't show up.