Author Topic: GSX STOP bar  (Read 2702 times)

Chris

GSX STOP bar
« on: August 27, 2017, 12:33:50 am »
I was just playing around with the parking system. The Editor Keys summary is useful but 9/0 for the stop bar is missing.
Is it possible to move the stop bar to the right or left? The stop bar doesn´t move with the hole parking position. Or maybe I don´t understand the editor.  ;)
Overall it is a very easy way to customize my parkings.  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX STOP bar
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 09:51:24 am »
The stop position appears and moves when editing the "Parking System" NOT the "Parking" itself. The Parking system is either a Marshaller or a Visual Docking system.

Chris

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 04:00:33 pm »
I used the Parking System. In the screenshot I moved the parking position to the right and the marshaller too. But the STOP bar stays at the old position. If I use the warp function, GSX places my aircraft to the stop bar and not to the new position as I expected.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 04:05:10 pm »
If you want to move the position laterally, you must move both the Parking and the Parking System.

If I use the warp function, GSX places my aircraft to the stop bar and not to the new position as I expected.

This is just an issue of the Warp function which will be fixed in the next update, but the Marshaller will use your new stop position.

Chris

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 07:13:16 pm »
Maybe in a next version the stop bar can "walk" with the marshaller line to the left or right. That would be great.