Author Topic: GSX latest build and PMDG 777 bouncing during pushback  (Read 4206 times)

Jeeno

GSX latest build and PMDG 777 bouncing during pushback
« on: August 06, 2017, 06:32:16 pm »
As explained in the title. I didn't have this issue in the previous builds.

Regards

Giorgio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX latest build and PMDG 777 bouncing during pushback
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 12:19:04 am »
Please clarify what do you see, because nobody ever reported this before. Unless you are referring to the issue reported here:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/503743-gsx-pushback-vibrations/?page=3

Jeeno

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 01:45:40 am »
Please clarify what do you see, because nobody ever reported this before. Unless you are referring to the issue reported here:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/503743-gsx-pushback-vibrations/?page=3

Yes same issue. Vibrations during pushback using the PMDG 777.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 10:50:17 am »
Yes same issue. Vibrations during pushback using the PMDG 777.

Already discussed and answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16084.msg116593.html#msg116593

It's a problem that could be fixed by PMDG, if they followed our suggestions (or simply the information available in the GSX manual), which we started giving them 2 years ago but, unfortunately, they don't seem to be interested doing that.

We can only hope PMDG users will continue to report this, maybe they will reconsider it.

FS Labs has implemented the GSX bypass pin simulation in their A320, and it works very well.

Jeeno

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 11:51:03 am »
So why on the previous GSX build I didn't have the issue under the same configuration (FSX-SE and PMDG 777) ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 12:44:55 pm »
So why on the previous GSX build I didn't have the issue under the same configuration (FSX-SE and PMDG 777) ?

Nothing has changed in the GSX pushback procedure since several years and, of course, I'm sure you don't see this in any other airplane.

What might have been changed instead, is the airplane so, whatever is causing this, might must be something that has been added or changed recently.

As I've said, every airplane developer has every means to verify if the airplane is being pushed by GSX, so they can easily turn off whatever non-standard simulation they are running during that time.

tlittle

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 02:15:31 pm »

Nothing has changed in the GSX pushback procedure since several years and, of course, I'm sure you don't see this in any other airplane.

What might have been changed instead, is the airplane so, whatever is causing this, might must be something that has been added or changed recently.

As I've said, every airplane developer has every means to verify if the airplane is being pushed by GSX, so they can easily turn off whatever non-standard simulation they are running during that time.

Hi, I'm getting this in GSX (2), using the Qualitywings 787.... help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2018, 11:46:27 am »
Hi, I'm getting this in GSX (2), using the Qualitywings 787.... help!

What is "this", exactly ? Vibrations in the cockpit view, like with the PMDG ? As I've said in my last post, every airplane developer has every means to verify if the airplane is being pushed by GSX, so they can easily turn off whatever non-standard simulation they are running during that time, which can prevent such issues.