Author Topic: New users experience....  (Read 2254 times)

IAhawkeyeDDS

New users experience....
« on: August 06, 2017, 06:11:42 pm »
Hello all...  just wanted to post on my experience with FSDT's products recently.....

About six months ago I splurged bought a new rig... kick ass system for flight sim and golf swing sim....

Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz(Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING (Intel Z170 Chipset) (Up to 5x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Digital Storm Performance Series
Power Supply: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (512GB Samsung 960 PRO) (NVM Express)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (1TB Western Digital - Black Edition)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce GTX 1080 8GB (EVGA ACX 3.0) (VR Ready)
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)
HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
CPU Boost: Stage 1: Overclock CPU - Up to 4.4GHz (Depends on Cooling and Motherboard)
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit Edition)

Long absence from flight sim... tired of OOM after long transatlantic flights... so when 64bit came around I was excitied to get back into it.

In the last 48 hours I've bought and installed the following FSDT's airports:

GSX, KFLL, KLAX, KCLT, KMEM, KJFK(v2), PHNL, KDFW, KORD, KLAS

(as an aside I use ORBX--> Global, open LC NA and Europe, full fat SCA, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, trees, and Vector)

These airports are amazing and I absolutely love GSX.  So much detail and so well done!!!!
Installs were easy.  Had to disable Vector's AEC for KDFW, KMEM, and KLAS. And had to apply Holger's file edits for KLAS and SCA(full/fat) -- but the other airports needed no adjustments.

JUst wanted to say thank you for such great products!!!!  Really enhances the immersion when flying into these beautiful airports!!!!

Thanks!!!!,

IA hawkeye DDS

PS-- if anyone is looking for another great airport ---> get KMSP from FlightBeam - it is AMAZING!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New users experience....
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 12:48:33 am »
Thanks for your comments, they are surely appreciated. I can only tell you that, with future sceneries that will be designed from P3D4 only, things will only get better.