Author Topic: Customize parking position issue???  (Read 4166 times)

carlosmax50

Customize parking position issue???
« on: August 01, 2017, 03:58:35 am »
Hello everyone!

I have a q please take a look in the pic bellow. I want to move the stop mark on the ground because many parking have the problem that the stop position is not correct, now GSX have the possibility to customize the parking position however i haven't been avail to move the (STOP MARK). I can move everything else beside 2 thing, 1st is the stop mark and 2nd is something else that to be honest with you I don't care about that right now because I don't know what it does yet. So does anyone here have any idea how to move the stop mark, or is something that gonna be fix in the next update?

Appreciate your comments, Have a good day.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Customize parking position issue???
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 01:27:13 pm »
I can move everything else beside 2 thing, 1st is the stop mark and 2nd is something else that to be honest with you I don't care about that right now because I don't know what it does yet. So does anyone here have any idea how to move the stop mark, or is something that gonna be fix in the next update?

There's nothing to fix, of course, it's just you don't know how the editor works.

The thing you said don't know what it does, is the position/rotation of the Parking *itself*, which could be accessed by clicking the "Edit Parking" button or cycling until you get there.

The stop position is instead related to the Parking System, which can be either a Marshaller or a Visual Docking system, and this is accessed by clicking the "Edit Parking System" button, or cycling until you get there. If you are editing a Parking system, you can move the stop position up/down, using the 0/9 keys on the main keyboard.

carlosmax50

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 12:06:02 am »
Ok Thanks now i know how to move the stop but doesn't matter where you move the stop the parking position can't be remember what i mean by that is that the parking place will be reset next time you load the GSX, the only thing that can be remember is where the stairs-cars-PBtruck will be placed. Btw why is not possible to move the stop position left n right?

Also you got this wrong (The thing you said don't know what it does, is the position/rotation of the Parking *itself*, which could be accessed by clicking the "Edit Parking" button or cycling until you get there) That thing has nothing to do with parking because for the rotation of the parking is located in the middle of the aircraft. That thing that i din't know what it was, was the 2nd stairs for wide body aircraft.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:08:03 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 01:12:40 pm »
Ok Thanks now i know how to move the stop but doesn't matter where you move the stop the parking position can't be remember

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say here but, I assure you the parking position is saved in the GSX parking customization file so, it will loaded on the next session.

. Btw why is not possible to move the stop position left n right?

What would be the point ? If you have a skewed parking, the stop position will change the lateral position by rotating the Parking system.

Also you got this wrong (The thing you said don't know what it does, is the position/rotation of the Parking *itself*, which could be accessed by clicking the "Edit Parking" button or cycling until you get there) That thing has nothing to do with parking because for the rotation of the parking is located in the middle of the aircraft.

This sentence is not very clear, same as you original post but, from the screenshot you posted, it seems you were expecting the stop position to be movable, when you were editing the Parking *itself*, instead of the Parking System. Otherwise you wouldn't said "does anyone here have any idea how to move the stop mark, or is something that gonna be fix in the next update?"

That's why I replied with "there's nothing to fix": because your only problem (as seen in your screenshot), was you were editing the wrong object.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:14:50 pm by virtuali »