Author Topic: GSX catering problem  (Read 2985 times)

Mujtaba

GSX catering problem
« on: July 28, 2017, 01:29:54 pm »
Hi all!!!
I have been using GSX for a while and there is a problem that I am facing, after I call for catering they normally come and carry out the process but when they ask me to close the doors and, start to leave the people or the caterers just get stuck in mid air and the vehicles leave and throughout my entire time at gate (as long as I can see my parking spot) they remain there, any fix for this???

UPDATE===
After I installed the previous version the problem went away but then I cannot ask for different types of caterers e.g. Jet Blue LSG Sky Chefs etc. and it just just brings the one it prefers. Also there are other features that are not available...

I am disappointed!!! ???

Mujtaba

Re: GSX catering problem
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 04:12:58 am »
Anybody???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 01:44:16 pm »
We cannot reproduce this problem, and nobody ever reported it before. What other addons are you using ? Are you sure you installed the latest GSX Full version ?

Mujtaba

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 05:20:59 pm »
I am fully updated and my problem has been solved but a new one has arisen, the marshaller (disappears after parking) and the person who helps in pushback disappears right after the the tow truck leaves and he bids farewell. I use ifly 737 NG and Captain sim 777 and Pro ATC X latest version.