Author Topic: GSX Vehicles partly invisible FSX SP2  (Read 2327 times)

Silverarrow

GSX Vehicles partly invisible FSX SP2
« on: July 14, 2017, 11:34:24 am »
Hi,

I am having troubles with GSX vehicles being invisble. It varies what kind of vehicles are invisible, but I am only able to see the driver and the blinking lights. Sometimes only the wheels are missing, sometimes a trailer or two is missing, sometimes entire vehicles are missing. For example the luggage sometimes just hovers around the airfield because the trailers are invisible. Sometimes the containers only have a logo but are otherwise invisible.
I run FSX SP2. I do NOT have AES. I have the latest GSX version and the latest FSUIPC version. As suggested in other threads I have tried to check the FSUIPC config file for some AES data, but the AES data does not exist in the FSUIPC file.
I run Windows 7.

I have had this issue with default and add-on scenery airports.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 01:30:19 pm by Silverarrow »

Silverarrow

Re: GSX Vehicles partly invisible FSX SP2
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 01:35:21 pm »
I have also noticed that the follow me vehicles and the pushback trucks only have a driver. The pushback truck only shows the driver and the towbar. Also I cannot see the marshaller when taxing in to a gate.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Vehicles partly invisible FSX SP2
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 06:36:21 pm »
If only some objects are missing or parts are missing, it's usually a problem of video memory corruption so, you might try all all these:

- Reset your video driver to default

- If that doesn't work, try to delete your FSX.CFG, so a new one will be created with all default settings. Apply only the HIGHMEMFIX = 1 tweak and nothing else, if you use FSX.

- If that doesn't work, be sure you are not running the sim or any of the addons that starts with it in Compatibility mode.