Author Topic: strange behaviour  (Read 2592 times)

zoran

strange behaviour
« on: July 14, 2017, 03:36:45 am »
Hi

I just downloaded the majestic dash 8 and set up a flight at klax. Pulled up the fs2crew menu and selected a gate and selected warp me.

problem is it doesn't take me to the gate but just randomly puts me on the grass somewhere

This occurs only withe dash 8 .All other aircraft work as they should

I dont know if its a majestic software glitch or something to do with FSDT. Anyone else experienced this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: strange behaviour
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 07:59:10 am »
This occurs only withe dash 8 .All other aircraft work as they should. I dont know if its a majestic software glitch or something to do with FSDT. Anyone else experienced this?

GSX warps the airplane by setting its coordinates using the standard Simconnect variables. The issue happens only with the Dash8, because it uses a custom physic. Nothing we can do, really, without the airplane developer updating the airplane to recognize these events, like a standard plane would do.

zoran

Re: strange behaviour
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 08:27:33 am »
This occurs only withe dash 8 .All other aircraft work as they should. I dont know if its a majestic software glitch or something to do with FSDT. Anyone else experienced this?

GSX warps the airplane by setting its coordinates using the standard Simconnect variables. The issue happens only with the Dash8, because it uses a custom physic. Nothing we can do, really, without the airplane developer updating the airplane to recognize these events, like a standard plane would do.

Yes of course,makes sense. Thanks