Author Topic: More realism for GSX  (Read 2903 times)

sanookbkk

More realism for GSX
« on: July 09, 2017, 05:13:44 am »
As a frequent flyer, I noticed that in real life, aircraft handling does not perform as in GSX
Most of the time multiple task are performed at the same time to optimize gate turnaround time
It would be nice if we could do the same with GSX

Here are example for narrowbody and widebody passengers jet

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: More realism for GSX
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 03:59:34 pm »
This has been discussed and explained already on the forum: some services cannot always be performed together, because of the airplane physical size constraints. For example, a catering vehicle and a front baggage loader just won't fit together on an A318/319 and, making special cases for each plane, would be far too complex.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:21:52 pm by virtuali »

sanookbkk

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 12:09:20 pm »
I understand umberto and thanks for your answer,

But at least letting us refuel while doing other task would be cool as in real life.
Refueling a B777 for long haul might be as long as 55mn, Could be cool to be able to do Catering or loading unloading container and pax
at the same time.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 01:24:42 pm »
But at least letting us refuel while doing other task would be cool as in real life.

Again: it's not always certain the fuel truck would fit and wouldn't clash with the other vehicle paths.

Refueling a B777 for long haul might be as long as 55mn[

Could be cool to be able to do Catering or loading unloading container and pax at the same time.

Loading container and pax at the same time it how it works now. Catering and loading cannot be done, for the reason explained in my previous reply, that it's just not possible on some airplanes.