Author Topic: Using the editor to customize vehicle positions  (Read 1990 times)

WebMaximus

Using the editor to customize vehicle positions
« on: July 06, 2017, 03:03:26 pm »
When using the editor to customize vehicle positions pressing numpad 5 doesn't do anything. In the past (and according to the documentation) this should reset the currently selected object to its default position.

Another thing I noticed is how rotating objects left/right is really slow and I can't remember this from previous versions either. Is there any way to make the rotation a bit faster? Right now it takes almost 30 seconds to move an object 45 degrees making it a pain to rotate objects.
Richard Åsberg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Using the editor to customize vehicle positions
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 03:20:05 pm »
When using the editor to customize vehicle positions pressing numpad 5 doesn't do anything. In the past (and according to the documentation) this should reset the currently selected object to its default position.

We changed the default keys, now CTRL+SPACE will reset to default, and the 5 on the Numpad will be used for future expansions. We'll update the documentation to include this change.

Another thing I noticed is how rotating objects left/right is really slow and I can't remember this from previous versions either. Is there any way to make the rotation a bit faster? Right now it takes almost 30 seconds to move an object 45 degrees making it a pain to rotate objects.

F7/F8  = "Rotate object Fast". This is indicated in the current documentation.

WebMaximus

Re: Using the editor to customize vehicle positions
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 03:23:59 pm »
Great, thanks!
Richard Åsberg