General Category > General Discussion

Flytampa, Flightbeam, FSDT and 29Palms future products to be P3D4 only

<< < (7/16) > >>

timmo73:
Since I live here in Orlando and down the street from Lockheed Martin I'm trying to get Lockheed Martin to ban or have stricter guidelines those that are using Prepar3D for entertainment purposes. Lockheed Martin is not in the entertainment business nor will they ever be. Their simulator is getting abused by people using it for entertainment purposes and can't wait until Dovetail Games gets their 64bit simulator meant for entertainment purposes. I brought it to Lockheed Martins attention what's going on and they are looking into it. Their information could get into the wrong hands because people choose to ignore what P3D is used for. I'm better off patiently waiting for Dovetail Games to create their 64bit simulator when I know Lockheed Martin will do something sooner or later to prevent this from happening anymore. If you have both P3D 64bit and Dovetail Games 64bit there will be confusion on airplanes and scenery compatible. It's stupid to focus on Lockheed Martin as again they are not in the entertainment business and not getting anything from Microsoft anymore. Remember, Microsoft has granted the rights to Dovetail Games and not Lockheed Martin to develop the next Flight Simulator in the series. I think I am very wise to wait and see what happens. Lockheed Martin has the right to terminate any license not used for entertainment purposes. I'll let Dovetail Games to develop their new 64bit simulator and join them when the time is right for me. I have a conscience and it bothers me that i would really be using P3DV4 for entertainment purposes so after downloading it I decided to ask for a refund and do what I believe is right. Ive' waited all this time for a new Flight Simulator since FSX and I can wait longer. Patience is a virtue.

Mark_Fox:

--- Quote from: timmo73 on July 15, 2017, 02:43:48 pm ---Since I live here in Orlando and down the street from Lockheed Martin I'm trying to get Lockheed Martin to ban or have stricter guidelines those that are using Prepar3D for entertainment purposes. Lockheed Martin is not in the entertainment business nor will they ever be. Their simulator is getting abused by people using it for entertainment purposes and can't wait until Dovetail Games gets their 64bit simulator meant for entertainment purposes. I brought it to Lockheed Martins attention what's going on and they are looking into it. Their information could get into the wrong hands because people choose to ignore what P3D is used for. I'm better off patiently waiting for Dovetail Games to create their 64bit simulator when I know Lockheed Martin will do something sooner or later to prevent this from happening anymore. If you have both P3D 64bit and Dovetail Games 64bit there will be confusion on airplanes and scenery compatible. It's stupid to focus on Lockheed Martin as again they are not in the entertainment business and not getting anything from Microsoft anymore. Remember, Microsoft has granted the rights to Dovetail Games and not Lockheed Martin to develop the next Flight Simulator in the series. I think I am very wise to wait and see what happens. Lockheed Martin has the right to terminate any license not used for entertainment purposes. I'll let Dovetail Games to develop their new 64bit simulator and join them when the time is right for me. I have a conscience and it bothers me that i would really be using P3DV4 for entertainment purposes so after downloading it I decided to ask for a refund and do what I believe is right. Ive' waited all this time for a new Flight Simulator since FSX and I can wait longer. Patience is a virtue.

--- End quote ---

What was the point of this? I too am tired of reading stuff like this. Your comments adds zero value to the discussion. But in this day and age that's ok.

Now that you have no horse in the race, it's time for you to stop telling other people how their horse is run. Step away. Please.

Hnla:

--- Quote ---Since I live here in Orlando and down the street from Lockheed Martin I'm trying to get Lockheed Martin to ban or have stricter guidelines those that are using Prepar3D for entertainment purposes
--- End quote ---

I bet you were one of those kids in school who reminded the teacher about the homework

Jayster226:

--- Quote from: timmo73 on July 15, 2017, 02:43:48 pm ---Since I live here in Orlando and down the street from Lockheed Martin I'm trying to get Lockheed Martin to ban or have stricter guidelines those that are using Prepar3D for entertainment purposes. Lockheed Martin is not in the entertainment business nor will they ever be. Their simulator is getting abused by people using it for entertainment purposes and can't wait until Dovetail Games gets their 64bit simulator meant for entertainment purposes. I brought it to Lockheed Martins attention what's going on and they are looking into it. Their information could get into the wrong hands because people choose to ignore what P3D is used for. I'm better off patiently waiting for Dovetail Games to create their 64bit simulator when I know Lockheed Martin will do something sooner or later to prevent this from happening anymore. If you have both P3D 64bit and Dovetail Games 64bit there will be confusion on airplanes and scenery compatible. It's stupid to focus on Lockheed Martin as again they are not in the entertainment business and not getting anything from Microsoft anymore. Remember, Microsoft has granted the rights to Dovetail Games and not Lockheed Martin to develop the next Flight Simulator in the series. I think I am very wise to wait and see what happens. Lockheed Martin has the right to terminate any license not used for entertainment purposes. I'll let Dovetail Games to develop their new 64bit simulator and join them when the time is right for me. I have a conscience and it bothers me that i would really be using P3DV4 for entertainment purposes so after downloading it I decided to ask for a refund and do what I believe is right. Ive' waited all this time for a new Flight Simulator since FSX and I can wait longer. Patience is a virtue.

--- End quote ---

go home

stevefocus:

--- End quote ---

Ignore this muppet, he posted exactly the same thing on the flightbeam forums. I should imagine he has done the same on the flytampa and 29 palms forums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version