General Category > General Discussion

Flytampa, Flightbeam, FSDT and 29Palms future products to be P3D4 only

<< < (3/16) > >>

Shom:
Umberto, what platform(s) will be supported in KPIT & the new KORD?

VitaminA330:
Absolutely makes sense. First I wasn't too happy that I wouldn't be able to use so many older addons (reliably) in P3D4. So I hesitated to purchase it. But when I finally did, I've never touched P3D3 again, let alone FSX. Finally time for a new start now!

OVI:

X-Plane exclusive developers has nothing to do here. FSDreamTeam is not producing for one sim.
Developers never have choice and thanks to economics laws will never have it. Only end consumer who pays them and support their business determines the demand. As end consumer I am not satisfied with such decision and see it as just loss of the customers from their side and not as the "step into future".

nfinger:
Good to see a company looking to the future and not stuck in the past. P3Dv4 is so advanced using x64 finally to free up the shackles developers had to content with. As for the licensing of P3D I consider myself a student that never stops learning new things, even though I am the holder of a CPL with PIFR and twin ratings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoran:
Let's see how it all turns out when the dust settles in Round 2 years when there will be a clearer picture

By then at the very least everything being supported will be ready to roll with the proper installers and not endless work arounds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version