Author Topic: GSX menu not opening when I press CTRL F12  (Read 2198 times)

Birmingham_Spotter

GSX menu not opening when I press CTRL F12
« on: July 05, 2017, 10:26:30 pm »

Hello, my name is sam and I'm having a problem with my GSX, I use FSX SE as my sim and it worked perfectly fine when I first bought the priduct I've had it for quite a few months now and suddenly it's stopped working, I've tried various things like re installing it updating SODE and more but another thing worth mentioning is that my Couatl fails to load I don't know if that has any relation to my issue but I have no clue, please can someone help me solve my problem and also I've tried turning off my anti virus during installation, thanks

kmanning

Re: GSX menu not opening when I press CTRL F12
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 10:35:36 pm »
What version of GSX do you have? Also, you mentioned that your Couatl fails to load. Did happen to say "YES" if you uninstalled it for some reason? Of course, when you reinstall it, it should install that was well. 

Ken.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 11:21:14 pm by kmanning »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX menu not opening when I press CTRL F12
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 10:42:54 am »
I've tried various things like re installing it updating SODE

Since the current version of the GSX installer comes with the very latest version of SODE, this seems to indicate you haven't used the current version of the GSX installer. Be sure you do.

And, be sure you download and install with the antivirus disabled, and configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning.