Author Topic: Request to have regular air stairs for cargo aircraft.  (Read 2602 times)

p3dx3

Request to have regular air stairs for cargo aircraft.
« on: July 09, 2017, 05:53:49 am »
The ladder is the default for months, may I go back to the regular air-stairs for cargo aircrafts?

cosnowboarder_777

Re: Request to have regular air stairs for cargo aircraft.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 06:04:48 am »
I second this request!
John Bauer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 03:48:12 pm »
The ladder defaults to cargo airplanes because, when it wasn't there, some users complained that it seemed wrong having fancy passenger stairs on a cargo airplane so, we listened to the suggestion, and made some work to add the ladder...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 04:31:16 pm by virtuali »

airlinetycoon

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 06:18:02 pm »
The ladder defaults to cargo airplanes because, when it wasn't there, some users complained that it seemed wrong having fancy passenger stairs on a cargo airplane so, we listened to the suggestion, and made some work to add the ladder...
Maybe the possibility to set as option? Same procedure as the choice between different ULDs for the cargocompartments. Only a suggestion.

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 02:11:12 am »

The air stars with a hard top cover did look out of place but I would rather have the regular air stairs than the ladder my heavy 777 and 747s look even more out of place now. Can you give me the option to change this in a future patch?

Claude

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 03:58:11 am »
I'd like to add my vote for the option to use something other than the ladder.