Author Topic: Delta Catering and Left Catering (Request)  (Read 1850 times)

matthewpow

Delta Catering and Left Catering (Request)
« on: June 27, 2017, 02:55:40 am »
While at LAX a couple weeks ago, I noticed Delta had their own catering company. The trucks were plain and jus had the delta logo on it (I can add a picture tomorrow). I haven't been to ATL in a while but I would suppose it is also the same there and I know that they don't use LSG or anything in DTW because I flew out to LHR a few weeks ago. It would be nice to add this option to the companies just for that extra realism  ;).
Also another thing I have mentioned before on this forum, left side catering. Almost at every airport I've seen left side catering (Vehicles at front right and aft left doors). This is not an option in GSX and I would suppose it is so they can begin boarding while catering (I've done that so I know it happens atleast in the states.) I can also add a picture of that but it would also be nice to add in that option just so we can reach those turn times.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 09:33:54 pm by matthewpow »

matthewpow

Re: Delta Catering and Left Catering (Request)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 09:33:09 pm »
So I was never able to catch a picture of left side catering or catch a picture of the Delta catering, as I was in a different terminal, but I have made a quick (key word "quick") sketch of it. As it is a very simple design. Maybe someone else will be able to catch a picture of it.
The picture is exactly what they had in the center of the vehicle and on the door. I could make it myself though even reading the manuals I've had trouble making some. Thanks.