Author Topic: Parking Systems?  (Read 2215 times)

seanzy243

Parking Systems?
« on: June 15, 2017, 11:46:16 pm »
Hello everyone,

Just started scouring through the customization menu and I'm confused by the different parking systems, I selected Safedock T3-9 Wall mounted to see what would happen and nothing happened even after restarting GSX. If it affects anything I am at Heathrow Gat 364 on UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme scenery.

Another slight problem is that the follow me car requires me to be fairly zoomed in to see it otherwise it goes invisible and when I zoom out not very far whilst at the gate the cones quickly stop being rendered and disappear.

Thanks in advance
Sean  :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 12:19:42 am by seanzy243 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking Systems?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 11:46:56 am »
Just started scouring through the customization menu and I'm confused by the different parking systems, I selected Safedock T3-9 Wall mounted to see what would happen and nothing happened even after restarting GSX.

I cannot just select it from the menu: you'll have to position it in the scenery, by pressing the button on the right of the list. If you don't change it's position/height, it might be inside a building.

Another slight problem is that the follow me car requires me to be fairly zoomed in to see it otherwise it goes invisible and when I zoom out not very far whilst at the gate the cones quickly stop being rendered and disappear.

Which resolution you run the sim with ?