Author Topic: SODE Jetway doesnt animate **SOLVED**  (Read 2843 times)

gvert

SODE Jetway doesnt animate **SOLVED**
« on: June 15, 2017, 05:56:18 pm »
Hello everybody!

Since the latest update of GSX and the Addon Manager, my FSDT Sceneries which support SODE (KMEM, KLAS, KIAH) got the problem that the jetways aren't moving anymore. When I arrive at the gate and want to "deboard" the plane, GSX sends me all necessary vehicles, but SODE reports that the jetway won't animate.

I am running P3D v3 with SODE 1.4.3.. This problem seems to appear only on FSDT Sceneries, since I got no problem with SODE on any other scenery.

Best,
Tobias
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 12:19:41 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE Jetway doesnt anymate
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 06:00:02 pm »
I am running P3D v3 with SODE 1.4.3.. This problem seems to appear only on FSDT Sceneries, since I got no problem with SODE on any other scenery.

FSDT sceneries use GSX+SODE for jetways, the current version of GSX requires SODE 1.5.2, which is included with it. Maybe you updated just with the Addon Manager, because if you updated with the full GSX installer, the installer would have prompted you to uninstall 1.4.3 and install 1.5.2, which is not something you must download separately, since it comes with the GSX installer.

gvert

Re: SODE Jetway doesnt anymate
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 06:11:26 pm »

FSDT sceneries use GSX+SODE for jetways, the current version of GSX requires SODE 1.5.2, which is included with it. Maybe you updated just with the Addon Manager, because if you updated with the full GSX installer, the installer would have prompted you to uninstall 1.4.3 and install 1.5.2, which is not something you must download separately, since it comes with the GSX installer.

Thanks for the really quick reply Umberto!

That seems to be the point then, will try it later. I already had SODE 1.5.2 installed (haven't tested FSDT airport) but encountered some problems with other sceneries, that's why I converted back to 1.4.3.

gvert

Re: SODE Jetway doesnt animate
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 09:44:49 pm »
Reinstallation of GSX with SODE 1.5.2 solved the issue, thanks Umberto!