Author Topic: P3D w/ Navigraph Charts Desktop beta and Addon Manager crashes  (Read 2609 times)

piimauna

Just an FYI for anyone thinking of trying out the beta for the new Navigraph Charts Desktop.  When I installed the Navigraph Charts Desktop every time I started P3d (I am using version 3.4) it crashed.  When I would uninstall the Addon Manager P3d would not crash but I had no Flightbeam or FSDT sceneries.  Reinstalled the addon manager and P3d crashed again.  When I uninstalled the Navigraph Charts Desktop and restarted P3d everything loaded up fine, no crashes and scenery loaded fine.  There must be some conflict between the Navigraph Charts Desktop beta and the FSDT addon manager.  Might want to wait a while before loading the new Navigraph program.

Jay

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D w/ Navigraph Charts Desktop beta and Addon Manager crashes
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 03:22:51 pm »
Is that a module that installs into the sim ? Like a .DLL or an .EXE ? If it's a Beta, you better report it to developers.

piimauna

Re: P3D w/ Navigraph Charts Desktop beta and Addon Manager crashes
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 02:18:11 am »
There is some kind of module that installs to allow the program to work like a moving map.  There is probably some kind of conflict with that.  I am sure by release it will work out.