Products Support > Zurich scenery for FSX/P3D

Disappearing ground vehicles and containers kills the immersion.

(1/3) > >>

Volkira:
I just picked up Zurich and Geneva for Prepar3d v4.

Zurich has containers,vehicles and other clutter disappear and vanish every time I use my hat switch to rotate the view.Just a couple degrees can be the difference of viewing objects or having them vanish in your view.It really kills the airport for me.
This happens everywhere not just one or two places.The containers scattered around the airport are the worse sufferers of this event.
Geneva on the other hand doesn't have this issue.

stripealipe:
Yep, i'm getting exactly the same issue. I literally pan a little away and ground vehicles, luggage etc just disappear... very annoying.. any ideas anyone?

stripealipe:
Just bumping this as there has been no acknowledgement..  just checking you're seeing what we see and things are in hand! Thanks.... quite a serious bug going on it seeems..

virtuali:
We'll obviously check this but, since it's really a minor issue, we were just replying to the most pressing questions first.

In fact, it's amazing that a 10 years old scenery like this would even work in P3D V4, since it started as an FS9 product, and got updated (for free) through 3 generations of simulators, FSX, FSX:SE, P3D and P3D V4.

stripealipe:
Thanks Umberto, would really appreciate you looking into it for us. And wow, i had no idea this scenery was so old.. i've only recently purchased 8 of your airports in your sale after checking they had P3D v4 installers and so just assumed they'd be pretty much fully working, aside from the odd bug here and there due to the v4 code.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version