Author Topic: Couatl error after updates, nothing works! **SOLVED**  (Read 2133 times)

MatsSweden

Couatl error after updates, nothing works! **SOLVED**
« on: June 04, 2017, 10:02:29 am »
Hi,

I'm running P3D V3. Before the latest Addon Manager update my FSDT sceneries (I have most of them) and GSX worked satisfactorily. Sometimes Couatl would crash but could be restarted most of the times! After one of these crashes I installed the latest Addon Manager and now I get Couatl errors as soon as I approach a FSDT-scenery. That means I cannot see any buildings except maybe jetways.

I have tried:
Reinstalling everyting, with anti-virus ON and OFF, as administrator.
In the default Addon Manager path suggested by the installer and in half a dozen other locations.
Running the live updater.

What happens is I get a message that Couatl needs to be restarted and a question wether I would like to do so. "Couatl.err.txt" is the first error log I get, it is quite lengthy. I restart Couatl and it fails immediately resulting in the "Couatl1.err.txt" log.
The logs suggest there is an addon causing my problems, but I haven't added anything new except updating the FSDT Addon Manager. It was working at least satisfactorily before!

Please help!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 02:40:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl error after updates, nothing works!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 10:37:49 am »
I'm running P3D V3.

Which versions, exactly ? From your log, you have some errors that were caused by a known P3D bug, which has been correctly only in the very latest versions so, if you haven't, download and install the latest update, which is P3D 3.4.0.23.

MatsSweden

Re: Couatl error after updates, nothing works!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 12:51:55 pm »
It seems to be working fine at the moment! I reinstalled the latest P3D3 version! Thanks!