Author Topic: P3d V4 LSZH, Flickering Terrain/ Terrain Layer  (Read 11106 times)

MadDog

Re: P3d V4 LSZH, Flickering Terrain/ Terrain Layer
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2017, 05:26:39 pm »
I'm sorry, but I can only confirm the problem is fixed. I checked it again, just to be sure, and I see the LC_5015.BGL file, which is what causes the issue, is correctly removed by the Live Update and, once in the sim, the problem is gone.

After running Live Update, I can confirm that the LC_2319.BGL and LC_2419.BGL were not removed from the KMEM Scenery folder.

I wonder if it's because I also have FSX installed on the same machine.  How does the Add-On Manager determine which sim's configuration has priority?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2017, 06:23:23 pm »
After running Live Update, I can confirm that the LC_2319.BGL and LC_2419.BGL were not removed from the KMEM Scenery folder.

They are. Try again.

I wonder if it's because I also have FSX installed on the same machine.  How does the Add-On Manager determine which sim's configuration has priority?

No. It's just because we use a network of worldwide content distribution over many servers to serve the updates, depending on the user location so, not all users might get the update immediately.

MadDog

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 01:42:35 am »
They are. Try again.

Yes.  Today's update removed them.  Thank You.