Author Topic: Gates not showing after update **SOLVED**  (Read 2896 times)

jasonarmstrong

Gates not showing after update **SOLVED**
« on: June 03, 2017, 05:25:42 am »
Good Day!

I just updated to 2.0, uninstalled SODE as requested, completed GSX 2.0 installation and successfully activated SODE. Once I load any FSDT scenery the gates are missing. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything.

Any ideas on how to resolve? I tried reloading the COUALT and tried reloading SODE. Also, when checking the SLL connection it says it's up and running

Thanks for the support!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:32:14 pm by virtuali »

Cfoley

Re: Gates not showing after update
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 07:37:37 am »
Jason,  I am having the same problem, but only with FSDT KDFW.   I placed a post in the KDFW support section titled "Missing jetways" that I placed tonight.  I deleted the old SODE from my program file, uploaded the GSX full installer, and the Standalone add on Manager, but no fix for the missing jetways.  By any chance have you tried to download the "Standalone Add on Manager" to see if that helps?  It worked for my missing terminal buildings for other FSDT airports after I downloaded GSX yesterday, which seemed to mess up all my other FSDT airports, but unfortunately it did not fix my missing jetways at KDFW.

Update:   I checked my FSX scenery library and I had a "ASE basepack"  I disabled it and my gates came back at KDFW.  Did you ever purchase Aerosoft ASE in the past?  Is so, that may be the problem.  Go to your airport scenery library and check if you have ASE baspack and disable it.  It may solve your problem. As I recall,  Aerosoft ASE makes jetways function at add-on airports where they are not functional.   I used it once, but did not care for it because as I recall, caused other issues and I did not want to pay to have a jetway to work.  So, I got along fine without functioning jetways with other non-FSDT add on airports.  All the jetways work with the default FSX airports.

Cfoley
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:39:54 pm by Cfoley »

jasonarmstrong

Re: Gates not showing after update
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 03:31:49 pm »
Looks like reinstalling addon manager worked! THanks!