Author Topic: Install Issue, No buildings and COUATL crash  (Read 2386 times)

eze1510

Install Issue, No buildings and COUATL crash
« on: June 02, 2017, 10:39:46 pm »
Hello,

I am having the below issue when installing the FSDT airports or GSX. Doesn't matter which airport.

I am also having COUATL crash in P3D V3 with the following errors below:

I have tried removing the Virtuali and COUATL folders from %APPDATA% to no avail.

Anyone able to support?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SECOND ERROR ONCE I HIT OK ON THE ATTACHED

couatl v3.2 (build 3823)
panic log started on Fri Jun  2 21:37:41 2017

problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
{'Airport': 'KLAX', 'User Pos': (33.93976358726243, -118.38082072541934, 40.2154 m, 1.81139 m, 262.9798434577134)}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MatsSweden

Re: Install Issue, No buildings and COUATL crash
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 10:53:24 pm »
I'm also having the same troubles with the latest installers, can we please have the old ones back?

eze1510

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 12:08:43 am »
Have uninstalled and installed all FSDT sceneries and GSX to no avail. Still getting issues with no buildings and COUATL crash!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 02:12:34 am »
It seems you are posting entirely different issues. The first one is a problem we cannot obviously reproduce in any way, but it's a minor issue that doesn't affect in any way the installation, just the logging of the Live Update, and I believe it's already fixed in the current version of the Live Update so, if you run it now, it should download a small update and the error should disappear.

The "problem raised by engine or unspecified addon" SEEMS to be caused by another 3rd party product interfering in some way. Do you use AS16, perhaps ? Another users reported the same error, but said it happens ONLY when starting AS16

The last post doesn't seem to have anything to do with this. Please do not piggyback on post that do not have anything to do with your problem, unless you have EXACTLY the same error, so post an error report as the original poster did. If the error is not exactly the same, post in a new thread, with a proper title, and with a proper error report. "Couatl crash" is NOT an error report.