Author Topic: All sceneries disappeared after installation of GSX 2.0  (Read 2552 times)

airlinetycoon

All sceneries disappeared after installation of GSX 2.0
« on: June 01, 2017, 07:51:51 am »
Hi,
yesterday I installed GSX 2.0 - install location P3d\fsdreamteam. All sceneries were deregistred in the scenery library. All sceneries seems to be deleted. After a reinstall of Fb Denver the scenery came back. Do I have to reinstall all FSDT/Flieghtbeam sceneries?

Is this an issue are did I something wrong?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:59:35 am by airlinetycoon »

nbl5370g

• Noble Air Virtual Airline
Re: All sceneries disappeared after installation of GSX 2.0
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 08:32:54 am »
yes I have the same problem all mine are showing as in trial mode. When I try to reinstall it makes no difference. This happened after I got a message to download and run the standalone  addon manager this is in P3D V4
Geoff
NBL5370
Hub Captain
Fleet Manager
Noble Air Virtual

airlinetycoon

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 08:44:26 am »
My registrations in the AddOnmanager are fine, all installed and active. The scenery folders moved from the original directory into fsdreamteam/addonmanager/fsdreamteam and /flightbeam folder. After a manual reregistration in the scenery library, all sceneries came back, but without terminal buildings. In the meantime I reinstalled all FSDT and FB sceneries. Now everything is back to normal. Problem solved. I use P3d v3.4.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:31:14 pm »
We found a problem, it was an issue with the Live Updater, which in some cases didn't always download all the required files. The fix is online now so, anybody installing anything will get the updated Updater, without requiring to download the full scenery installer.