Author Topic: UK2000 EGSS - GSX in buildings  (Read 2624 times)

KAWAUS

UK2000 EGSS - GSX in buildings
« on: August 12, 2017, 04:54:47 am »
Hi guys, not sure whats going on but for some reason gsx now appears to be in buildings and doesn't reconise the correct bays. there is no other AFCAD over the top have read other threads to ensure this has been eliminated but not sure what else to do.

Kyle 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: UK2000 EGSS - GSX in buildings
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 10:36:46 am »
As explained in so many other threads on the forum, whenever you have a problem of mismatched positions, the problem is always caused by a conflicting scenery coming from another product. The most common case of conflicting sceneries are those coming from AI Traffic products, that must be removed if you have an addon airport.

You can check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX with the "Parking Customization" menu, and if it's not the one that comes with the scenery, you must exit the sim, remove or rename the file, then restart the sim, and choose "Restart and rebuild the airport cache" option from the Couatl menu (if the change is not detected automatically).

KAWAUS

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 10:48:14 am »
Okay,

Ill check that however I dont have any AI packs other than VpilotAI that works for vpilot only.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 10:49:37 am »
however I dont have any AI packs other than VpilotAI that works for vpilot only.

I haven't said AFCAD that comes with AI products are the *only* cause of conflict, but only they are the most common. But you don't have to wonder: just check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX with the "Parking Customization" menu, so you will know which one is causing the conflict.

KAWAUS

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 10:13:24 am »
Hello,

I've checked and it's pointing to be uk2000. I'll continue to monitor and see if reinstalling it has helped or not. I've also re done done gsx to see if it's made a difference not had a chance to jump on yet. Will check in coming days. Cheers