General Category > General Discussion

Prepar3D 4 announced: FSDT is ready!

<< < (8/12) > >>

Brian S:

--- Quote from: virtuali on June 06, 2017, 11:12:33 am ---Our AFCAD is 100% SDK compliant, it's compiled with the standard Bglcomp.exe, and doesn't have anything strange or unusual. You should just be sure the editor you use supports everything, and doesn't change something with another default.

--- End quote ---

Ok, thanks for the response.  ADE has not been updated to V4 yet, although I used the V4 bgl.comp to compile from the SDK after trying my V3 version first.  Weird that my old custom AFCAD's from V3 work on all your older airports in V4, but not at KMEM.  I noticed this with Aerosoft EGLL and PANC also, all other airports are fine.   Just bought KCLT this morning, going to give it a try now. 

walterg74:
Here's a stupid question... are *ALL* the products now compatible with v4?  Are some of them so old that are not recommended?  (Thinking of Hawaii, Zurich, Ft. Lauterdale, etc.).

Thanks!

virtuali:
Some of the older products might have some small visual issues, but in general they are all compatible.

windshear:
Can I still use my old AFCAD/ADEX files?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: windshear on June 11, 2017, 01:05:41 am ---Can I still use my old AFCAD/ADEX files?
--- End quote ---

The only things that are not compatible are .DLL modules and .GAU, which must be ported to 64 bit. All the rest basically works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version